1. Give more than they expect and do it cheerfully
2. Marry someone you love to talk to, as you get older it will become important.
3. Don't believe all you here, spend all you have and sleep all you want to.
4. When you say "I love you" mean it.
5. When you say "I'm sorry" look the person in the eye and mean it.
6. Be engaged about six months before you get married.
7. Believe in love at first sight.
8. Never laugh at anyone's dreams. Peple who don't have dreams don't have much.
9. Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt but it's the only way to live life completely.
10. In disagreements, fight fairly. No name calling.
11. Don't judge people by their relatives.
12. Talk slowly but think quickly.
13. When asked a question you don't want to answer, smile and ask"why do you want to know"
14. Remember great love and great achievments involve great risk.
15. Say "bless you" when you here someone sneeze.
16. When you loose, don't loose the leson.
17. Remember the 3R's. Respect for self, Respect for others, Responsibility for all your actions.
18. Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
19. When you have made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
20. Smile when picking up the phone. The caller will hear it in your voice.
21. Spend some time alone.
A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.